With over 12 years of expertise in building single dealer platforms, we are excited to announce a SaaS (Software as a Service) platform to aggregate prices from multiple SEFs (Swap Execution Facilities), disseminate prices to swap participants and enable them to execute trades in real time across all participating SEFs.
The 2010 Dodd-Frank financial regulation will force most of the derivatives market to use centralized clearing. The regulation also mandates the use of Swap Execution Facility (SEF) for most standardized trades. This imposes a significant change to the trade processing environments for all participants. The derivatives’ participants from the buy-side have to not only deal with mandated collateral requirements but also revamp their trade processing environment. The dealers and FCMs will have to change the entire business process to accommodate SEF executions, allocations, centralized clearance and settlements.
With the derivatives markets undergoing such fundamental changes, the entire technology processes from front to back office need a fresh look and a radical change to meet the new challenges in centralized clearing and execution. We bring our experience in building complex large scale platforms that connect the buy-side to the sell-side over the Internet and enable them to collaborate and execute derivative trades in real time over secure standard browsers.
SwapsHub takes pride in providing comprehensive support to its customers. Whether you choose our Software as a Service (SaaS) model or the more traditional licensing model, our commitment to our solutions will be total and unconditional.
* Preconfigured and ready-to-run hosted environment
* No large technology investment required
* Zero installation/configuration time
* No version locks
* Backed by full technical and product support on the entire deployment
* Integrate into your portal with single sign-on
* Try before you buy
Traditional licensing model
* Choose the features, modules you need
* Ability to custom fit the product to your environment
* Onsite consultation, integration and deployment
* Offsite 24×7 technical and product support