Laurence Associates has extensive experience in outsourcing, internet law, software, computer systems, data protection, information security, privacy and corporate services both from the customer and vendor perspective. Elaine Laurence, the founding Principal of Laurence Associates, has unique expertise in understanding and handling transactional issues facing financial services institutions and small businesses.
– High quality and cost effective legal counseling in the areas of technology, data, outsourcing, intellectual property, e-commerce, privacy, data protection and corporate services
– Legal guidance for the needs of start-up companies, financial institutions and technology based companies
– Practical expertise in all aspects of contracting with a particular expertise in helping start-up and established financial institutions meet their infrastructure needs
– Cost effective and practical solutions for hedge funds, investment companies and small to medium size businesses for their regular contracting, e-commerce and intellectual property needs
– Overall strategies and guidance to assist businesses in formulating and managing their outsourcing strategies, privacy and data protection policies, and a broad range of technology related agreements
By leaving behind the infrastructure and expenses of a large firm, Ms. Laurence has been able to cut rates down to a level that makes it cost effective to utilize her services for small, medium and some larger deals.
Elaine Laurence is the founding Principal of Laurence Associates. She focuses in the areas of technology, data, outsourcing, intellectual property, e-commerce, privacy, data protection and corporate services. Elaine has significant expertise in handling intellectual property, technology and multi-jurisdictional transaction issues facing start-up companies, technology companies and financial services institutions of all sizes.